Sunday, January 30, 2011

..OUR REAL LIFE

We were given two hands to hold
Two legs to walk
Two eyes to see
Two ears to listen
But why only one heart?
Because the other one
Was given to someone for us to find


I believe the one will come to my life and make me happy, make me know the meaning of love, make me miss him never stop, make me always hope to be together with him.

But in my real life once i have that feeling...someone who always spent time for me,make me smile,make me laugh and also make me cry.

I think the he hold the other one of my heart. The one that i never think i will fall in love but now i really fall to him. And i just hope one day he will come to me and hug me and the most important he never leave me again because i dont want to lose the other one of my heart.

I LOVE U

I REALLY MISS U

No comments:

Post a Comment