Thursday, February 17, 2011

..WHAT THE REASON FOR LOVE


What story today is funny but not really funny.....
If someone falling in love with u seriously what they have done to get u?

Based on my experience, a man tell me he like me...why? Coz i look different to other girls in that room...
so...IN THAT ROOM.....but so many people outside that much better than me and with that reason he maybe leave me for a better girl..So how can i said it is a love..

BUT....each couple always ask this question to their partner..WHY YOU LOVE ME?
the anwers always like this...


1. no reason for love
2. you understand me
3. you make me happy
4. we meant together
5. and so on laaa......

The anwer that i got when i ask my boyfren..

"i dont care what other look at you or what other said about you i love u because although others look you have nothing but for me you have everything..your spirit is stronger than me and other people, you very independent, you look childish just to cover your advantage your maturity thinking, you always trust yourself, you look weak but you actually strong and brave enough...you always smile, you always laugh but actually i know you so lonely...
BUT compare to me either people look me perfect, im strong i have everything...BUT I HAVE NOTHING COMPARE TO YOU...."

Well i like that answer but its  not a reason for me to love him too...
What are you think when a guy treat you like a baby....
when eat together he ask me to eat first
 when walk together he never let me far away
when i disappeared he became afraid look for me everywhere and said never leave me again
everyday he want to be with me
he special to me...


BUT DONT TRUST PEOPLE EASILY
DONT TRUST LOVE
DONT TRUST MAN


BECAUSE HE MIGHT ALSO BELONG TO SOMEONE ELSE...



No comments:

Post a Comment